- To purchase a tour, click on the tour you wish to attend. For each tour you choose, enter the number of reservations you wish to make. Then, go to your shopping cart and check out.
- You may purchase tickets for multiple tours at one time. If you are a member, you may apply one member “gift code” to the total. Gift codes are valued at $15, and are a benefit of membership. The number of gift codes you receive is based on your membership level. Gift codes are good through the date your membership expires.
- Members are offered member rates, and can register guests at regular non-member rates.
- Meeting locations are provided after tickets are purchased. Please print that page. Should you not print that page or misplace it, please contact Maia Mordana during regular business hours at email@example.com or at 212-935-3960 x1220.
- You must register ahead of time for ALL tours. Tour registration is not available on site. Every person attending a tour must have an advance reservation and tour receipt. (Please do not bring unpaid guests with you on a tour.)
- Current members received their gift code in an e-mail dated April 16, 2012. If you joined
as a MAS member after that date, your gift code was sent in your membership confirmation. If you did not receive or cannot retrieve that e-mail, please contact David Rivera during regular business hours at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 212-935-3960 x1264.
- All tours are final sale and there are no refunds for any tours. However, you may give your tour ticket to someone else to attend in your place if you are unable to attend. If you cannot attend, we are unable to switch your ticket from one tour to another.
Personal Online Account
- You can update your personal information, including mailing and e-mail addresses at any time by logging in to your personal online account (or by creating a new account if you don't already have one). Both members and non-members may create a personal account on MAS.org.
- You may also indicate your interest in receiving different types of e-mail communications and other personal preferences via your online account.
Problems and Feedback
- Should you have any questions or concerns regarding memberships or benefits please contact David Rivera during regular business hours at email@example.com or 212-935-3960 x1264. If you are having problems registering for a tour, public program or event, please contact Maia Mordana during regular business hours at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 212-935-3960 x1220.
- This is a brand new system for MAS, and we appreciate your feedback as we launch. We welcome any constructive information that will help us shape this system as we move forward. Please e-mail any comments to email@example.com.
See Upcoming Tours